¡Bienvenidos!

Alabama Honduras Medical Educational Network
How can you help?

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

From Hunger to Hope in One Generation: Women Beading For God, Pt. 9

 I am Nathan Whitley, and I am going to be a senior next year at Decatur High School. I am in the band there and play French horn and trumpet, and I enjoy it very much. I hope to contribute my music talents for God in the future.



I go to church at Central United Methodist Church in Decatur participate in the youth group there. There I spoke with Ray Crump about going to Honduras on an AHMEN mission team. He got me in touch with Michael Franklin, and we got me on the "R
ío de Agua Viva" team!



I went to Canada last summer, but otherwise this is only other country I have traveled to. I am so excited to go to Honduras, and I will be doing blood pressure with Tom Camp and business English with Caden Camp and Alice Leeth. I really hope to grow in my faith there and contribute to something. Also, I am hoping this will be a good immersion experience to improve my Spanish.

Together, we are the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment