¡Bienvenidos!

Alabama Honduras Medical Educational Network
How can you help?

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hunger to Hope In One Generation: Women Beading for God, Pt. 7

What a great story that was from AHMEN's own Caden Camp!  After reading it, another team member named David Hutzel asked if he could write a story for the blog.  Read on to find out what my answer was...



How David fancies himself as a young Honduran boy
I’m David Hutzel, and I work for you!  Back in 1933 President Franklin Delano Roosevelt set up the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and I have been working for the FDIC as a bank examiner for the last four years.  I attended Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi as an undergraduate with fellow team members James Iverson and Michael Franklin.  I also went on to earn my Masters in Business Administration from Millsaps in 2009. 



For the last four years I have worked at primarily problem banks conveying difficult findings to executive bank managers of struggling, sometimes failing, institutions.

Hutzel in his failed political gamble
I enjoy pickup games of basketball, football, and badminton.  I am also currently enrolled in a Spanish course in my hometown of Atlanta, Georgia.  I am looking forward to working in Honduras and translating my business experience to aid the development of the local economy in La Ceiba.

David faces challenges head on for AHMEN



As you can see, Río de Agua Viva is shaping up to be a powerful team!

Please consider donating to the team!

Together, we are the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment