¡Bienvenidos!

Alabama Honduras Medical Educational Network
How can you help?

Friday, March 20, 2015

Río de Agua Viva: Our Team Members, Dr. Tom Camp

The next member of the Río team I want to introduce to you is my Assistant Team Leader. He is also married to my Great Aunt Judy. By name, that makes him my Great Uncle Tom. It is through his own personality, though, that he is a great uncle! Read on to learn more about Dr. Tom Camp and his involvement in the Río de Agua Viva team this year.

Hola Amigos,

Mi nombre es Dr. Tom Camp. I am 73 years old, and Michael is still letting me join his team. I am one of original members of AHMEN and also its General Coordinator.

Have been a member of Rio team since its conception. I have participated on the team as medical doctor, teacher, and assistant team leader. I love the direction this team is taking in it's work in Honduras – Community Development & Leadership Promotion – and am most excited about the idea of transforming the drinking water situation for kids who are not even aware of the problem.

I look forward to working with all of our new and old team members, getting to know everyone, and watching the health of the kids improve over the coming years.

I love being on the Río team, and I hope you will join us too.



Remember, you can be a part of the Río team also. Members travel with the team, and we have members who stay put here in the United States as “domestic missionaries.” Our domestic missionaries fundraise for team supplies, sponsor team members' dues, and pray for our success. Are you read to join Team Río?? Come on out and join us at River ofLiving Water United Methodist Ministries from 10 AM – 12 PM this Saturday as we plan our team activities. Contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment