¡Bienvenidos!

Alabama Honduras Medical Educational Network
How can you help?

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's All Greek to Me

I feel like I'm applying for college all over again.  I've read over these letters carefully, double-checked that the addresses are correct, and made sure the envelopes are sealed properly.  I dropped them off in the mailbox at the Quinton Post Office this morning.  Hopefully they will make it.  Send your positive energy and prayers that my plea does not fall on deaf ears.



You see, in order to fund the AHMEN-SIFAT Initiative into 2015, we need to raise $22,000.  Now I'm working diligently to get this cost down significantly, but until then, we have to raise what we have to raise to keep it going.  Three communities now depend on us for quarterly supplemental leadership education.  We can't quit now!


To that end, I have invited the Offices of Greek Affairs and Greek Life at UA, AU, UAB, UNA, UAH, and Samford to organize an effort to have every one of their fraternity and sorority members donate $10/each toward ASI.


Won't you help me find additional organizations to invite to join our initiative?  Who do you know who could help?




To learn more about what we do in Honduras or to join a team, contact me here today.




Together, we are the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment