¡Bienvenidos!

Alabama Honduras Medical Educational Network
How can you help?

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

All I Want for Christmas...

And when we meet our $12,000 goal, I'll be like..
I don't want fruitcake.  I don't want my two front teeth (I just got those polished).  I don't want another trampoline like I asked Santa for when I was eight.  In fact, I don't want or need anything...except for one thing...

 All I want for Christmas, all I want for the coming year, is for the people of Honduras to have an opportunity to continue participating in the AHMEN-SIFAT workshops that Byron Morales is leading in Cusuna, Jutiapa, and Yorito.

This costs money, and I am asking for you to make a monthly contribution.  This costs community, and I am asking you to join a team to Honduras.

To find out how, send me a message!

Together, we are the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment