¡Bienvenidos!

Alabama Honduras Medical Educational Network
How can you help?

Monday, April 9, 2018

Respuestas de Los Estudiantes

Shortly after the new year the Spanish Department at Franklin County High School rotated classrooms.  Students from each block spent 20 minutes with each of the Spanish teachers playing games in Spanish, watching educational videos, doing crafts, and in my class, finally seeing the faces on the children of Honduras receiving their shoe boxes.

I showed the students a slideshow of pictures of various children and adults receiving the Christmas Shoe Boxes in December.  I then asked students to watch the video we have of a young girl opening her shoe box.  To close our unit, I asked students to respond to the video in their Google Classroom, and I am amazed at all the kind and thoughtful ways our students at FCHS responded.
















Together, we are the difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment